Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Linux World of Goo available

This Christmas I purchased the Wii game console for my kids. The Wii on-line store had several games for me to purchase. After doing some research on Google the World of Goo was highly recommended. It is a well design puzzle game that had me staying up all night.

Today, I realized that it can be installed on Linux. So, I highly recommend downloading it. This version is a Linux demo and will only allow you to solve the entire first level puzzles.

If you are using Ubuntu just click the link below. It will bring you to a page that says, "Your temporary download location is ready: WorldOfGooDemo.1.40.deb". Click on the World of Goo Link and choose to open with GDebi Package Installer. The game will be downloaded and you should then click the install button on the installer. After the game is installed look in the Applications>Games>World of Goo Demo and click to run.

Download World of Goo

World of Goo is Ready

1 comment:

Kane said...

I am difinatly going to give the game a try. The graphics they use for the game is interesting. And the puzzel solving look fun.